- 90% of people between 10–29 years sleep with their phones.
- It is possible to die due to a broken heart. It is called as stress cardiomyopathy.
- If a person sleeps a lot, then he/she is sad.
- Having conversation with a woman gives man improved mental strength.
- Intelligent people are more likely to remain faithful while in a relationship.
- You have a favourite song? That’s because you are emotionally attached to that song.
- 1 in 5 people of India are mentally depressed, making it the most depressed country in the world.
- Most of us suffer from Phanthom Vibration syndrome. The feeling that your phone is vibrating when it’s actually not.
- There is a gene that can cause you to be negative most of the time.
- It takes only 4 min. to fall in love.
- People who easily get distracted are more creative and tend to have more IQ.
- 10% of world population is left handed.
- The larger your signature, the larger your self esteem.
- The smaller your handwriting, the lesser you are open to conversation.
- If the crush on someone lasts more than 4 months, it is considered as love.
- Wearing red coloured dress makes you desirable to the opposite sex.
- Creative people tend to get bored easily.
- Eating chocolates reduces stress.
- People who give you the best advice are the ones with most problems.
- When someone says “ I hate you”, they really mean “ you hurt me”.
Pardon me! If anything is repetitive.
Source: Google + life experience!